Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Starting tomorrow I'm going to post less.  It's too hot for me to have my computer on all day.  I don't know if the heat is actually bad for it if I don't use it, but I've just always been told to turn the computer off when it's hot.  So that's what I'm going to do.  I will exercise and sweat and maybe dye my hair and clean and keep myself busy tomorrow.  I have plenty to do.  I'm doing americaneaglelove's weight loss competition.  I just don't want to end up being the one who loses the least (or gains).  Part of me feels like I shouldn't do this.  I haven't done a weight loss competition before.  Mostly because I have an analog scale.  So I have to use whole numbers and pretty much everyone else has a digital scale.  In a way I think a digital scale would be great but in a way I think it would cause more mental breakdowns because I gained instead of lost or whatever.  Either way I can't afford one.  At least not right now.  I have to find my cat.

~Kes

No comments:

Post a Comment