Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I was doing ok up until an hour ago.  I decided I should eat a piece of pizza and purge it.  I figured a piece of pizza should be gone and didn't know what else to do with it.  I didn't want to just throw it away because someone might see it or it will start to smell before it makes it outside into the garbage can.  Nothing is currently in the garbage can outside so it would be obvious in it.  And stupid decided to eat a Greek yogurt while the pizza is in the microwave.  And after I eat the pizza and am ready to go purge, my mother texts me and gives me stuff to do before she gets home.  Not too big of a deal but I can't purge and text and cut up meat all at the same time.  So I finish texting while cutting up veggies.  I go attempt to purge.  I fail because I didn't drink enough while eating.  I got up pretty much nothing.  I have almost a whole piece of pizza and Greek yogurt in my stomach.  I finished the meat and veggies.  I feel huge though.  Why didn't I drink more while I was eating?  Why didn't I try yo feed most of the pizza to the dog?  I weighed the same this morning.  It's not too big of a deal to me though.  It wasn't a gain.  I am glad I quit my job because I would not want to be at work today.  I have not what I would call cramps but a very uncomfortable constant pain.  And nothing makes it go away.  I must suffer all day with it and hopefully (usually) it will be gone by tomorrow.  So because of this pain, I am in no mood to exercise.  I'm in no mood to really do much of anything.  My muscles are also sore because of exercising yesterday.  I would kind of like to give them a day to relax.

~Kes

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for making you want the White hot chocolate (mine is only 47) :( 1 peice of pizza and Greek yogourt isn't bad :) and it's a good idea to rest your muscles :)
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete