Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

I feel fat.  I think I'm bloated.  Why I'm not sure.  I just want it to go away.  I haven't exercised yet because I don't have anywhere I have to be today so I can wait until 9 to start and exercise til 11 or 12 and it won't be a problem.  I needed my sleep so I turned off the alarm.  D seems to think that fucking 11:30 at night is the perfect time to call.  NoNoNo.  I am attempting to sleep.  Do not disturb me.  Then he sent me a text at 6:30.  I was asleep.  Not a good time to text.  I don't care if he's up.  I'm not and I don't need someone waking me up for no reason.  I weigh 119.  I probably won't be able to weigh myself again until Monday.  I want to be 117 or less by then.  I've got a lot to do today.  It should be easy to not eat much.  I'll try to post pictures later.

~Kes

No comments:

Post a Comment