Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Pasta stuff for supper.  I'm at around 600 cal.  Might have yogurt later (80).  No idea how many calories I burned today.  Maybe 200.  Maybe more.  Maybe less.  Does it really matter?  In this heat - no.  I probably sweated off a pound today.  The air conditioner in the car doesn't work well so the car was like 110 degrees.  It's going to be hot again tomorrow.  Not quite as hot though.  So I'll exercise in the morning if I can and try to do nothing for the rest of the day.  By nothing I mean not eat mainly.  I bought 1 pair of jeans for $10.  I'm so sick of seeing skinny jeans.  I'm not skinny enough for them.  97% of people aren't skinny enough for them.  Yesterday when I was in Iowa I saw the worst pair of pants ever.  Bright like neon bright yellow skinny jeans.  That would be tolerable on a small person.  But these were a size 19.  19?!  If I was a size 19 I doubt I would want my ass to look like a school bus.  The yellow will only bring attention to it.  And if someone is a size 19 I don't think they should bring attention to that.  There were bight pink ones too but they weren't nearly as big.  Any way I'm sick of seeing skinny jeans and leggings and jeggings.  Jeggings should never have been invented.  I saw some shorts that were made out of the jegging material.  I wouldn't want shorts to be that tight and they looked like they would barely cover MY ass (IF it covered my ass).  My ass is flat and barely there.  I don't know why anyone would put on shorts just to have their ass show.  Might as well just run around in your underwear.  I know what I'm saying is mean but it's my opinion.  I bought some make up.  I don't know why but I did.  And nail polish.  If I ever stop biting my nails.  I bought food.  Yogurt.  A lot of yogurt.  80 cal though.  Not bad. Semi-permanent hair dye.  Medium-dark brownish.  Hopefully I can get my hair to look better.  I want to cut the reddish/blondish mess out but my hair isn't long enough for that.  So I might go with temporary dyes until it grows out long enough.  I don't like my hair short, otherwise I would just cut it out now.  I bough some cereal.  Not good, but it was cheap.  And whole-wheat pasta.  And pasta sauce.  And some other stuff.  Nothing interesting.  My life is boring.

~Kes

No comments:

Post a Comment