Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

More followers!  XD  Blogger won't let me see who you are though.  :(  You should comment and let me know. :)

Net from yesterday - 90

Today's weight - 117.5-ish (down 1.5-ish lbs)

I texted J and told him that I married D.  I think J knows just about everything.  He doesn't know about the blog, but he knows about my ED and that I have diet pills that I plan on taking and pretty much everything.  I had told J about my ED back when we dated but my ED wasn't too bad.  I mainly purged to maintain my weight.  I think I was 120-123 back then.  He's also known about my cutting since we dated.  But anyway, back to being married to D.  Now someone I know personally knows I'm married.  J said to divorce D.  That's what I want.  J + exercising made me feel better.  My muscles got sore.  It felt good.  The pain lasts longer than cutting.  I like the pain from excessive ab exercising.  I think I may end up addicted to exercising, which is not a bad thing.  I kind of want to be 100 lbs when J comes back but I know it would piss him off.  That would also mean losing more than 2 lbs a week.  I'm ok with losing more than 2 lbs a week, but it's just hard for me to do.  My plan for today (not in order): clean my room (put away clothes, organize, rearrange things, change the sheets on my bed, ect), paint the flower pots for my orchids, take the dog for a walk, do some yoga poses, do some more exercising (hopefully burn 450+ calories today), and maybe wash some laundry.  And of course, eat as little as possible.  I want a net of 200 or less today.  I should be able to do that.  I managed to have a net of 90 yesterday. And my parents went to yardsales and then I think they are going back to town later so I'm hoping to be home alone quite a bit today so I'll have plenty of time to not eat and to exercise.  Ok, time to take the dog for a walk.

 And I'm switching to morning posts because I feel like it.

~Kes

No comments:

Post a Comment