Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I keep eating.  Part of me wants to stop and the other part says today has already been fucked so might as well keep eating.  So I keep eating.  Tomorrow I won't eat much.  I'm hoping to get by with one bowl of cereal and some carrots and whatever supper is.  Hopefully something I don't like so I can make something low-cal for just me.  I'm going to gain like 5 pounds because of today.  I'm going to restrict as much as possible and exercise as much as possible for as long as I can.  I'm hoping to get to 115 by May 10.  That gives me a week.  I'll be like 5 pounds.  It's possible, but it won't be easy.  I want to be 107 by the end of May, but 110 would be acceptable.  I can't focus too well.  I haven't been able to all day.  My mind is like racing and like a million thoughts go through my head all at once.  I just need sleep.  I will wake up and exercise and then maybe eat or watch tv depending on what time it is.  I won't eat until after 10:30.  Then I won't eat again until 2.  Then hopefully not again until 6.  I'm going to get ready for bed soon.  I think a sleeping pill is in order tonight.

~Kes

No comments:

Post a Comment