Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

I'm depressed.  Go figure.  I'm hope it one of the too depressed to feel like eating sort of times because if I'm going to be depressed, I want to at least not want to eat.  I've eaten too much because I've been depressed and stressed and such.  Only now I'm even more depressed.  I'm really tired too.  I just want to go to sleep.  It's not even 9 yet though.  If I go to bed now my parents will start asking a bunch of questions.  I don't want that so I will stay up another 30 min until it is 9.  And then I will go to sleep and try to lay in bed until like 10 tomorrow morning.  Get up and drink some 0 calorie and maybe exercise, maybe just watch tv.  My sister is coming over sometime tomorrow and then I won't be able to exercise.  So I will stick to 0 cal drinks and low cal foods.  Carrots and maybe a little bit of cereal here and there.  Just enough so everyone knows I'm eating.  Not enough to gain weight or ever feel full.  Earlier I put a tiny bit of milk in a bowl with a spoon so it looked like I ate a bowl of cereal.  I will probably do that again in the morning and put cereal in a plastic baggy so I can maybe eat it later or slowly feed to the dog.  I have a baggy of cereal in the desk drawer now.  I don't really have anything else to say and my depressed rambling are probably very depressing and I doubt anyone would want to read much more if they even made it this far, so I'm done rambling.

~Kes

No comments:

Post a Comment