Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I set an alarm on my phone.  I will be getting up at 7:30 on weekdays.  If my sister isn't here I will exercise more.  Like cardio and stuff.  If anyone is here (sister or parent(s)) I will either use that day as a rest day or my exercise will be strength/walking.  I need to get my shit together.  I need to be skinny.  Summer will be here very soon.  I need to lose about 20 pounds.  But I need to lose at least 10 by summer.  I count June 1st as summer.  10 pounds in about a month is doable.  I will be hard.  I will do it though.  Because I can.  I keep making excuses and it's time to stop.  I have to get a job and lose weight.  And then I can buy new clothes and look good and be happy.  I'm thinking about following the rules of SGD only making every day a 700 cal day.  I'll see how tomorrow goes and maybe start Friday.  Or Monday.  Monday might be better.  I have quite a bit of stuff that I want to get done.  I want to get it all done by Friday.  I should get 10 job apps filled out by then along with all of the other stuff.  It's possible.  It would keep me busy.  I have two big trash bags of clothes to go through and sort.  I have a bunch of clothes to put away.  I should probably sort out my fat clothes so I can start replacing them with clothes that fit.  Like when I get money I will buy a pair of pant and then get rid of a pair of fat pants.  So I won't ever have no pants to wear.  I have a pair of fat pants on right now because I didn't have any non fat pants clean.  I want to get some flower pots painted.  But my dad moved them and I don't know where they are so I can't do that until he gets home to tell me where they are.  I might have to buy more paint to finish them though.  My typing skills have gotten quite a bit better since I started blogging.  Just thought I would throw that in there.  I also need to print out stuff so I can put a pattern or picture or something on the pots.  I don't want them all plain.  I have to buy a waterproof sealer for them too.  And find a Mother's Day present.  And when the bags of clothes are out of my room I need to clean my room and then I can get my exercise ball in my room and my chair and I can exercise in my room and such.  So much to do.  So many ways to avoid food.

~Kes

No comments:

Post a Comment