Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

I'm going to do morning posts and just recap the previous day.  Seems a lot easier.  My mom decided I was going to have a pork chop and noodles for supper.  I wasn't really hungry so I said I really didn't want the pork chop.  I was true.  I really didn't want it.  Meat does not reheat well.  I think it had been frozen too.  It looked really black.  My mother does not know how to reheat things.  She pretty much burns them.  She isn't good at cooking anyway.   So the noodles were probably around 250?  Not sure.  And then I had carmel mousse.  130 cals for that.  So a toal of about 1030 cals.  Not good.  But I weighed about 115-116 this morning.  It's nice out too.  I think I'll go for a walk.  Like a 3 mile walk.  And do some more exercising.  I just don' know what yet.  I really want to see 115 tomorrow.  Not almost 115.  I want it to say 115 or less.  I'm close.  So tea.  Walk.  Other exercises.  And then I'll allow myself something with some calories in it.  Maybe 1/2 cup of cereal.  And I will try to keep myself busy.  I will brush my teeth like 5x today to keep me from eating and chew gum constantly.  And drink tea and 0 cal drinks.  I will do whatever I can to be 115 tomorrow.

~Kes

No comments:

Post a Comment