Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

I've done some working out.  Like 30 min but it was more vigorous than I usually do.   I'm drinking a diet.  First thing I've had all day.  I'm going to take Chunky the dog for a long walk later.  Like a 3 mile walk.  It's nice out for once.  I've got a list of things I want to do.  Should take me most of the day.  Pictures later today.  I've got to put some on the computer and it takes a while.  Comment if there is something you want a picture of and I will do my best.  My mom asked if I wanted to wash some construction guys's laundry.  I don't really want to because I cleaned their rooms.  Not fun.  Their clothes will be gross.  I told my mom I could (at least until I get a job and steady hours).  I applied at K-Mart.  I'm hoping they will hire me.  Wouldn't be too bad of a place to work.  I was on welfare so my mom thinks that will help.  I should get to cleaning and such.

~Kes

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on exercising! I wish I had a dog, for the company, and for getting me on walks more often. I'd love to see a picture of the dog, or if you meant thinspo pictures, I love stomach thinspo. Good luck, stay beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete