Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

My daughter is over so I've been busy.  My parents don't really do much when she is over.  Just watch her for like 5 min then it's back to me watching her for then next 3 hours.  Food-wise I've been bad.  I was doing good. That was before my daughter got here.  Then I don't get a chance to eat.  And when I get like 5 min to eat I can't make something healthy because by the time I get it made I won't be able to eat it.  So I get to eat junk food.  I've had chips and chocolate and some dry cereal and yogurt and I don't remember if there was anything else or not.  I've probably had like 800-1000 cal so far.  I have no idea how many I've burned but it's probably not more than 150.  So I will probably end up gaining this weekend.  I will have to restrict a lot starting Monday.  I'm out of skim milk.  So that means either whole milk or 2%.  So I'm trying to avoid milk.  And I'm out of diet pop.  I hate it.  There's not really anything healthy and low cal around.  Well I gotta go.

~Kes

No comments:

Post a Comment