Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

I think I'll post a picture on Monday of what I look like.  And maybe thinspo or something?  Not sure about that yet.  And if my sister doesn't come over, I'll probably spend most of the day exercising and eating carrots and other veggies.  I think I'm going to do 2 posts a day.  3+ posts can be a lot.  Especially when I have nothing to say.  I might post some old pictures of me.  Ones from like 3 or 4 years ago.  Mostly for comparison. I weighed about 125 in most of the pics I have come across today.  So those might compare well with me now.  I don't really have much to say.  I made puppy chow for D to take to Indiana (if he likes it) and I've got grahmcrackers for him.  He said he's going to go to church and leave after church.  He said he would stop by my house on the way.  I hope I get a job soon.  I need one.  I have no idea what I will do without D around.  I don't have any really close friends anymore and in a way I'm afraid to make new friends because if I move to Indiana I won't see them very much and will have to find new friends all over again.  I would like to move to Indiana in like 6 months.  That should give D enough time to get settled in and a steady income and everything.  Then I can move in and look for a job and hopefully everything can go good from there.

~Kes

2 comments:

  1. It's great that you post so often! I'm too self-conscious to post any pictures of myself yet. Good luck on everything! I hope you have an amazing day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't let moving stop you from making friends! You can use it as practice for when you move and you can always keep in contact if you find anyone you get on particularly well with :)
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete