Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Cereal for breakfast (200) and fries after work (165).  Four chocolate covered coffee beans now (42).  Diet green tea and a diet Mountain Dew.  My mom was thinking about going shopping tonight since my dad is going somewhere.  If I go with her, I will end up eating fast-food for supper.  I doubt I could keep my intake below 700 calories for that one meal.  Fast-food is so fattening.  Might try to stay home.  Might be able to weigh myself then and skip supper.  Just dirty some dishes so it looks like I ate.  I'm thinking about changing the colors on the blog.  It's a little too pink.  I've been trying to comment on blogs and such.  I don't know what to say a lot of times though.  I'm just a quiet person.  I need to change that.  In real life and in the blogging world.  But theres only so much I can do.  Well, I don't really have anything else I want to say again.

~Kes

1 comment:

  1. i know what you mean
    i dont think (as far as blogger is concerned) that there is anything more frustrating than reading someone's post, enjoying it, and having no idea how to tell them :)
    and the pink is fine, as long as you like it ^-^

    ReplyDelete