Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I had less than 200 calories of chips and salsa.  That's all that I've had that wasn't on my meal plan.  Not nearly as bad as it could have been.  I had maybe 150 cals of chips and maybe 20 cals of salsa.  So it could have been a lot worse.  I just did some exercising.  I'm going to do a little more later.  I like the way I feel during and after a workout, but before I start, I just never feel motivated enough.  I'm lazy I guess.  I just don't want to, but if I make myself do it, then I feel good.  I need to exercise more.  I just wish I could do some high intensity cardio.  But I would make too much noise and my parents would get pissy.  I did 100 crunches, 20 leg lifts (each leg), 20 squats, 25 lunges (each leg) and 10 push-ups.  I want to do just as many of each after supper if not more.  I'm going to give myself a little break and depending on when supper will be, do some more.  I need to clean my room.  I have a stability ball.  I love it, but I don't have room for it in my room right now.  So I need to get around to doing that.  Other than that, my life isn't exciting.  Just some like 30-ish year old guys staying at the hotel seem to think they should talk to me.  Not in a creepy way (luckily).  One was just like Smile, it ain't that bad.  And today he was like Hi how are ya.  Apparently one got fired from his job on Sunday and then he other quit.  Something like that anyway.

~Kes

1 comment:

  1. I love tortilla chips and salsa but the damn chips have so many calories!!! I wonder if there is any lower calories chips that are similar.

    I need to exercise more today I was really unmotivated this morning so I am going to make myself do more tonight.

    GOOD LUCK with your exercising!!!

    ReplyDelete