Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

I was very bloated last night.  I looked like I was 5-6 months pregnant.  I might still be a little bloated today.  I hope it's bloating and not fat.  I'm eating a 140 cal Greek yogurt.  I can't weigh myself today.  Maybe tomorrow.  I don't know if I'll want to.  I have a list of 18 places to apply at.  And since D is an ass, I probably won't get hired at any of them.  Most applications have that annoying questionnaire where they ask thing like how quickly do you get work done compared to others and there is a new person at work what do you do and work just got super busy and you can't keep up what do you do.  And then there's the personality ones.  I hate those.  I'm not an optimistic overly bubbly person.  I can't ever answer the questions right.  And my last name doesn't help.  I can't get a job at McDonald.  They won't hire me because of my last name.  Thanks to my dear cousin (sarcasm).  I can't really get a job anywhere.  My cousin has made everything extremely difficult.  I wish I had a different last name than him.  I used to want to just hurry up and get married so I could change my last name.  And then I could possibly get financial aid for college.  But everything has pretty much been ruined.  FML.

~Kes

No comments:

Post a Comment