Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

117

I weigh 117.  I weighed myself again.  I worked til a little after 1:30.  I've eaten more than I should have so far today.  I'm probably going to try to clean my room so that I have enough space to exercise.  I've eaten like 2 1/2 blondies (like 375-ish?) and a chocolate creme egg thing (like 200-ish?) and I had Greek yogurt (140) and so far that's all I've eaten.  But I have a potato baking in the oven (150-ish) and I'll put broccoli (30-ish) and cheese (100-ish) on it.  So after I eat that I will have a total of about 1000 calories.  SHIT!  It's only 3 p.m.  I guess I'll just have to burn off like 300-600 cals.  My mom said that I've lost all the weight I need to lose.  Apparently she thought I needed to lose weight.  Not really a surprise.  She's part of the reason I started to want to lose weight. Her and my sister started this.  But I'm not ready to quit losing weight.  I'm not skinny.  I need to lose more weight.  I want to be underweight.  I'm just average.  I have a BMI of 19.5.  Not good enough.  I need to lose more weight, but I need to make sure I don't make anyone suspicious.  Well, off to eat a potato and then probably clean.

~Kes

No comments:

Post a Comment