Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

I baked cookies.  I ate too many cookies.  I had like 700 calories worth of cookies and milk.  Maybe not quite that.  I'm hoping.  I had calculated how many calories were in one cookie like a week ago when I had originally thought about making them.  It had come to 103 calories per cookie.  But that was if I made 4 1/2 dozen.  I ended up making like 7-8 dozen.  I lost count.  I ate like 7 cookies.  I'm hoping I can burn enough calories to make up for like half of it.  Breakfast was almost 200 calories.  Lunch was about 200.  Then cookies.  Making 1100.  Supper will be like 600.  I probably burned 300 calories at work.  So that puts me at a net of 1400.  So I need to burn like 500 calories.  And I need to make sure tomorrow is a good day.  I don't want to weigh myself.  I'm afraid of what the scale would say.  Good thing I can't weigh myself yet.  I have 3 full days until I'll be able to weigh myself.  I feel excessively huge.  I think I've gained weight.  I wish I could say I'm just bloated, but I don't think that's it.  I might be a little bloated, but not much.  I need to exercise.

~Kes

1 comment:

  1. I hate when baking does that! ): I'm sure a good workout will make up for it though. Stay strong! xo A

    ReplyDelete