Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Lunch

Lunch is a small baked potato (100 or less) with broccoli (30) and cheese (70).  And a diet.  I worked for three hours.  Not bad but not good.  I might have burned 200 cals if I'm lucky.  No, I'm not a lucky person.  A re-weigh puts me at 119.  Still the same.  Maybe I'll go for a run or walk later.  If I run I probably won't manage to run for a mile.  If I walk I can walk for like 5 miles.  Walking takes a lot longer though.  Maybe some run/walk intervals.  I'm not depressed today, but I'm not as happy as I was yesterday morning.  I'm probably going to Iowa later.  Like in an hour.  Avoid food easier that way.  Well I don't really have that much to say.  Total of 405 cals  so far today.  Hopefully I can keep it under 750.  That would give me 345.  I guess it wouldn't be too bad if I had 350 cals instead.  I want to stay under 800 for sure and I need to definitely keep it under 1000.  I need to burn off like 300+ more calories today.  Doubt I will though.  Well, gonna get ready to go to Iowa.

~Kes

No comments:

Post a Comment