Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Stupid Me

I get to Iowa and D said he was hungry.  He got Chinese for us.  Fuck.  Fried rice.  Fried chicken.  Double Fuck.  I ate.  I really shouldn't have.  Like 1000 calories.  Fuck.  And I ate the right amount to want to binge.  We got ice cream.  Like another 700 calories.  Seriously.  Fuck.  Fuck.  Fuck.  1000 + 700 + 405 = 1205.  Fuck.  Not nearly enough exercise to come close to making up for any of it.  And now my stomach has decided to hurt.  If it would have hurt after a little Chinese I would have had an excuse to quit eating and I could have stopped at like 1000 for the day.  Maybe even less.  Since I was with D I couldn't purge.  I haven't purged for a while.  Like a month?  Maybe two.  Not sure.  I feel like shit.  I'm going to bed.  Fuck.

~Kes

No comments:

Post a Comment