Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

I've had two Greek yogurts today.  280 calories.  I'll probably have some broccoli or carrots later.  Like around 3 maybe.  I weigh 117 as of this morning.  I wanted to see 116.  I could have done better.  At least I didn't gain.  I'm going to try to keep my intake lower today.  D said he wants me to go to Iowa.  He said "Hey babe.i really need to c u today.plse come here somewhere in the evening".  I called him and he said he wants to talk about some things.  He won't really tell me what things.  I don't really want to go, but I can skip supper if I go.  Things really need to change and D never puts in any effort and says it's me that isn't putting in any effort.  I drive for like 30 miles to go see him.  I've loaned him like $200 so he can have his phone on so he would have a chance to get a job and pay for gas for him to get the job when he got one.  He promised me he would pay it back like 2 months ago.  He just gave me $30 the other day.  Not the $200 he was supposed to.  Like WTF?!  D can be such an ass.  D quit his job because he said he wasn't making enough money.  Apparently $250 a week working only 4 days a week isn't enough.  There is no fucking way he spends $250 on gas each week.  Maybe $50 at the most.  Then that leave $200 a week.  Meaning $800 a month.  Phone is $50/month and car insurance is like $50/month.  So he would still have $700 per month.  Which obviously isn't going to be enough...  I have no idea what he did with the rest.  It's so ridiculous.  I'm sick of this.  I wish I could just change my phone number and never see/talk to him again.  I need to exercise til I hurt.  Ugh!  So much stress = not worth it.

~Kes

No comments:

Post a Comment