Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Down

I weigh 117-ish.  Maybe 116.5?  It's hard to tell.  The lines are crammed together.  I really want a digital scale, but my parents would start asking questions and I can't have that.  Maybe I'll buy one when I move out of my parents.  If I can afford it that is.  It's raining.  I have to work and tell my boss I'm quitting.  I really don't want to work.  I ate a Greek yogurt for breakfast.  I love the honey flavor.  140 calories and it's sweet.  I had bought some last night.  There was a carmel flavor.  I love carmel.  It was sold in a four pack thing.  I didn't buy it because I didn't want to spend that much money.  I really don't have much to say, because I said everything last night.  If no one is home when I get off work, I'm going to weigh myself again.  I should still at least be close to 117.

~Kes

1 comment:

  1. i bought a digital scale. my mother is overweight so i made it seem like something we should just have in the house. cheers for greek yogurt. i only have it when i'm with my niece, she's 4&loves it. i hope work goes okay. stay strong, darling.
    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete