Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

I didn't have to work today.  I'm still sick though.  I haven't gotten any better.  I think I might be getting (or already have) an infection.  I have an abrasion, I think I got it when I was working.  I think I made it worse when I was trying to make it better.  It's so painful.  I hate it.  I'm thinking liquid bandage.  I can't put an actual bandage on it because of where it is.  The bandage wouldn't be able to stay on.  So I've had 305 calories so far today.  I think it's over-estimated but I'm not completely sure by how much.  I've had a 1/4 c of ice cream (65) and some cereal (170 at the most but I'm pretty sure I had less than half a serving) and I've had some white chocolate (70 at most).  So the total is 305.  I weighed 120 this morning.  I don't really feel like eating but I know I should so I can get better.  I don't want to not eat because I'm sick.  I don't want to be sick any longer.  My body needs nutrients so it can get better.  I want to get better.  I don't want to lose like 10 lbs from being sick and gain it all back plus more when I get better.  I need to get better.  I want to be able to exercise.  I want to be able to go to work so I can have money so I can pay for my phone and go see my boyfriend.  I've got one hospital bill that's almost paid off.  I'm going to mail a money order today for it.  And I get paid so I have to venture out even though I would much rather lay in bed all day.  Paycheck.  Pay bill.  Liquid bandage.  Maybe buy some stuff for soup.  Maybe some tea.  Maybe oil of oregano.  I doubt I can find it though.  Not around here anyway.

~Kes

No comments:

Post a Comment