Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

4-15-11

Yesterday I had a Greek yogurt (170), fries (220), and a sugar-free pudding (60).  So 450 calories.  I went to Iowa so I could avoid eating.  It worked.  D was cooking but he was cooking his food.  And I told him I wasn't going to eat.  I had thought about eating before I left, but I didn't.  I would have ended up consuming like 150+ cals without really eating much.  So I left.  D looks like he's kinda chubby.  Like he has a kinda big belly, but he drinks a LOT of water and just like ends up bloated.  I was surprised.  I didn't go shopping when I was in Iowa.  I'm going to wait until after I get paid.  I'm also kinda waiting for my tax refund, which is like $75.  So I might have like $150.  I might go shopping farther away then.  After a quick check, I have my federal refund.  Now just waiting on the state.  I did a little on-line shopping yesterday.  Victoria's Secret.  I bought two bras and a shirt.  Clearance, but I don't really care.  It would be nice to be able to just go to a store and buy bras, but I can't.  Oh, well.  My weight today is 118.  I would like for today to be under 1000 cals.  I'm probably staying home tonight, so I will have to eat with my parents.  I'm kinda jumping around a lot.  I guess that's just what I do in the morning.  I'm in a decent mood.  I don't want to work though.
Recipe website.  Low-cal recipes of all kinds.  Check it out if you want.
http://www.sparkrecipes.com/
Well I think I'll go drink some diet green tea and get ready for work and then sit around til it's time to go to work.

~Kes

No comments:

Post a Comment