Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

I need some thinspo.





















My Tumblr.

Things aren't going well.
I was hoping to be back soon (like by Monday), but it's not looking like that will happen.
My life consists of trying to find a job, getting things done around the house (because no one else will), trying to lose/maintain weight, and stay sane.
I'm losing my mind.
The cuts on my hip are proof of my insanity.
So much shit I've had to deal with.
It's almost more than I can handle.
No need for details.
Not now anyway.
I read a few blogs when I get the chance and reblog pics on Tumblr.
Reblogging pics happens more because it's quicker/easier.

I hope everyone is doing well.
Or at least better than me.
Stay strong.

~Kes

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful thinspo!
    9th one down made me feel a lot better :) I think I look similar on a good day :)
    Hope things get better for you soon!
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great thinspo, get me back into the right state of mind! <3

    hope you're alright, strangely enough things will ease up and get ok <3

    keep smiling <3
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the thinspo as always!
    Take all the time you need for yourself, love.
    You are what is most important.
    Stay positive, stay beautiful. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely thinspo <3
    I hope everything will be alright.
    Stay strong ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry you're feeling so crappy :( We all go through shit days, but you will come out stronger. "The sun'll come out tomorrow, it's only a day away."

    I love that little ginger bitch. ;)

    Great thinspo, Kes. you always have the best thinspo.

    ReplyDelete