Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Today has not been fun.  My dad went to the auctions as usual an my mom keeps making me watch the little girl even though I don't feel good.  I've had to do laundry too.  One load is almost dry.  Then the load in the washer needs dried and another load needs washed and dried and I gotta fold it all.  I'm tired.  Haven't had a chance to weigh myself.  Hopefully later.  I feel like I'm a little lighter.  I'm at least not as bloated or something as yesterday.  I told my mom that my stomach has been bothering me.  She said I need to eat things like cooked cereals.  So I'll eat half servings of that today and some Jell-o.  I had one cup of milk and half serving cooked cereal and vitamins so far.  So about 185 calories.  I've been up for about 2 1/2 hours.  I haven't had a chance to read any blogs or anything.  No idea when the little girl will go home.  I'm questioning whether I should give her a name for this blog or just call her my daughter/little girl.  I may make a page of people I talk about frequently.  It all depends on how much time I have and such.  It's been raining.  It's supposed to be hot again today.  Actually it will be hot for about the next forever.  That's a good thing and a bad thing.  It's good because it's too hot to bake so even though I have been craving brownies and cake and cookies, I don't get any because it is too hot to bake.  And it limits supper which is both good and bad.  Some bad things can't be made but some good (healthy) things also can't be made.  But what's bad is that it is too hot to exercise.  I can't go for long walks or anything because it is so hot and I don't want to get sunburned really bad.

Well, I gotta go.

~Kes

No comments:

Post a Comment