Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011



I live somewhere in/on/near the red circle.  The green circles are where decent malls are.  More specifically, Quincy and Moline in Illinois and there's one in Davenport, Iowa (straight across the river from Moline and Rock Island).  It is in fact about 1 1/2 hour drive to get to said malls. Although there is at least one mall in Peoria I guess...  I don't go to Peoria.  It's about a 2 hour drive.  I think.  Like I said I don't go there. 

 I am surrounded by corn.  And soybeans.  If you ever wonder why my life is so boring - that's why.

The right side of my throat hurts and it's red.  I'm going to use that as an excuse to live off of tea.  I may make some soup or something.  I figured I'd use some noodles and throw in some bouillon cubes and maybe broccoli or corn or something.  If I used 2 or 3 bouillon cubes and 1/2 cup pasta and some broccoli and corn it would be less than 250 calories for the whole thing.  Each half of it at a time and I could do good today.  I may do that...  I really don't want my throat to hurt worse or for me to get sick.  

Not gonna say anything about the interview today.  Not gonna do it.  No one say anything about it either.  No need to jinx anything.

I weigh 116.  WTF?!  Did I really eat that much yesterday?  I don't think so.  I had coffee for breakfast and weighed myself when I got home.  I should have peed out all of the coffee by then.  I hope tomorrow is better.  I will use the sore throat to make sure tomorrow is better.  My only problem is working up the energy to exercise.  There also a giant pile of dishes that I have to wash.  I have to because no one else will.  Just like no one else will do laundry.  I'm almost to the point of only washing my clothes since no one else will do shit.  I realize that I am currently not working, but it was like this when I was working.  And it's really annoying.  My days off I had to use to do 3 loads of laundry and wash dishes.  Now I don't have to do all of the laundry in one day but it's soooo annoying.  I need to move out.  Then I won't have to wash all of the dishes that someone else used and do all of everyone's laundry.  I can then wash just the clothes that I got dirty and wash just the dishes that I got dirty.  

I need to make myself do the dishes.  Then I need to make myself do at least a little exercising.  I need to burn at least 100 calories.  250 would be good.  More would be even better.  So much I need to make myself do.  So much that I don't want to do.

I have read blogs at least.  I only commented on one though.  Didn't really have anything I wanted to say/did have time.  Some I read this morning before I left so I didn't have time.

I think I've rambled enough.

~Kes

3 comments:

  1. I hope your throat gets better soon :/ but at least you have an excuse to just have the soup :) it sounds really nice :)
    I'd hate to have to do everyone elses washing up and laundry :/
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, it's so strange seeing that map. We drove past that area when we went on vacation in Chicago.

    You are surrounded by corn and soybeans.

    Though, where I live, I'm surrounded by the same things. Haha.

    It can make life boring. :/

    I also live an hour away from the nearest mall. And I live in a college town! You'd think there'd be things to do. Alas, there are not.

    Stick through it! Eventually you'll get to move and live somewhere awesome.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. good excuse! lol wow those surroundings are so different from what i c (ive never even SEEN a corn field!) guess i'm just a city girl ,cool blog

    ReplyDelete