Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

My mother just asked me if I've lost more weight.  How the hell would I know?  I didn't get to weigh myself today.  I don't remember what I weighed the last time you asked.  I wouldn't let you know if I did anyway.  I'm sick.  I have an excuse.  I'm trying to live off of liquids.  I'm not as bloated as I normally am because I'm drinking enough.  I'm actually hydrated for a change.  And of course she asks me as I am eating a brownie.  Does it look like I am starving myself?  I've had about 3 brownies, 1 Greek yogurt, and a pizza thing I made.  I would guess it totals between 800 and 900 calories.  It's not even 3 yet.  It seems like it should be later though.  Either way, my throat hurts and I shouldn't have eaten the pizza thing or the brownies.  The pizza thing hurt to eat.  The brownies sort of hurt.  I've had 4 cups of strawberry lemonade and 4 cups of green tea and I've got a bottle of diet Dr. Pepper.  I was thinking about doing some crunches or something about the time my mother asked me about my weight.  I'm going to see if I can make it through 50.  I'll try to do 250 crunches total and 100 squats and 100 lunges and whatever else.  But I'll do smaller groups.  50 crunches at a time instead of 100 and 10 squats instead of 25 and just do smaller groups and take more breaks.  I don't want to end up sicker but I feel like I need to exercise.  I talked to J a little yesterday.  Talked to D and he was supposed to call me but I'm guessing he feel asleep and he didn't bother to call or text me.  I called him out of boredom and he pissed me off.  I don't want to talk to him.  I just want a divorce.  But I don't want it to take a year (i wanted to use irreconcilable differences but apparently we would have to be separated for 6 months before we could start the 6 month long process of divorce).  6 months is long enough.  So I need to figure out a way to get him to file a divorce.  I'm done dealing with him.

I should be doing crunches.

~Kes

1 comment:

  1. Coincidence! My Father just asked me if I lost any weight and I HAVEN'T weighed myself off. I got really pissed as well when he did. I'm unsure if it's because they notice ever 0.25 inch off my body or something.
    I'm so like that. I just fall asleep on people when they want to call/text me. I'm almost always asleep nowadays.

    ReplyDelete