Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Anon - I'm 19.  I was born in 1991.  I was 17 during the last presidential election.  The last presidential election was in 2008.  2008-1991=17.  You must be 18 to vote.  If I could have I probably would have.  And the other elections for whatever it was (don't remember really I just know county coroner was one because my sister was joking about writing her friend's name in since there was only 1 guy on running for it or whatever) I couldn't vote in because I had moved and you have to register to vote at your current residence like 30 days or something prior to the election and when I moved the election was like 2 weeks or something away so I couldn't vote.  No need to yell.  I couldn't vote.  If I could have I probably would have.

My dad didn't have to work until 10 so he's just now leaving.  I think I did good yesterday so I'm hoping the scale says 116 again or less.  I'm hoping I can make today better since my parents are supposed to go to a concert and I'll be at home.  That means more time to exercise and I might not have to eat supper.  I hope today is good.  I need some good days.  I have so much that I need to do but I'm too depressed and I just can't bring myself to do it.  Ok I need to go weigh myself.

I weigh 116.  Hopefully I can be 114 by Monday.  I just have to exercise a lot and try to eat less.  I can do it.  I hope.  I'm trying to decide if I should put in the effort to find a job or if I should just say fuck it and go back to BK.  I hated it there, but I didn't have a choice to work there.  My mother made me.  And I was also pregnant.  And pregnant = morning sickness (that lasted all day) + crazy hormones.  And I was also being forced to do this other thing that I really didn't want to do.  I hated it.  Let's not talk about it.  It made me seriously hate blogger for quite a while.  Anyway, I need to exercise and I really don't know of anything else I want to say.  I'm in a fairly depressed mood and I'm cold and I'm hoping I can exercise my way out of it.  Or at least somewhat.  If I end up in a good mood I may post thinspo.  I've got over 200 pictures.  Hopefully I can get 100 more later.

~Kes

No comments:

Post a Comment