Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

I have to make today really good because tomorrow has the potential to be really bad.  I've gained weight but there isn't any binge food left.  And it could be from the heat making me retain water or something too.  Or lack of exercise.  I thought I was doing well one day and then I gained and I've just stayed there.  116.  :(  I want to be 113 again.  I will get there again.  Hopefully very soon.

I have a lot of stuff to do today.  Two loads of laundry (which will take like 5 hours thanks to the dryer >:( I always get yelled at because I'm "not turning it on high enough" when in fact, it won't go any higher, and what used to be high enough no longer is.  My mother's dryer is crapping out.) (I've got the first load in the washer and I'm typing this then it should be done and ready for the dryer), pricing things for yard sale, I need to shower (because I went to town for an open interview and and on the way back the a/c did work so I sweated like there was no tomorrow - I had sweat bead on my arm and face and my shirt was soaked with sweat), I need to exercise (as much as possible to make up for my lack of exercise and hopefully make up for tomorrow), and I have to grill out pizzas tonight (but I'm going to do my parents first and then say it's too hot and eat watermelon or raspberries), and I should pick raspberries today.  So today will be busy and hot and stressful.  Post + pictures then exercise, laundry, shower, more laundry, ect, ect, ect.  Food?  As little as possible.  It's too hot to want to eat and I have no food in my room (where the a/c is) so hopefully I won't eat much today.

D is back in Iowa if I didn't mention it.  J is going to be back in like 10 days.  I want to lose like 5 lbs by then.  I can do it.  I just have to stay motivated and work hard.  

I was thinking about trying the Surge Diet.  I saw it on Tumblr and I think I'll try it.  If any one wants to try it with me just comment or email or whatever.  I'll try to keep you updated as to how it's going.  (Prob won't get a chance to post again until Sunday because tomorrow will be hectic and fireworks are once it gets dark and so many people may be here that I won't have a chance because I'll be too tired once everyone leaves and whatnot.)  I'm pretty sure tomorrow will be a bust, but I guess there's a chance it won't be.  If I manage to stay under 500, I'll switch day 1 and 2.  But I like how there are some higher numbers mixed with lower numbers so I'll try it.


http://oi54.tinypic.com/29ys0tc.jpg for a ^larger picture^.

















Make this month better than last month.  Stay strong.

~Kes

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with the Surge Diet, Kes!
    I actually think I might join you.
    Maybe.
    Also, good luck with all the stuff you have to get done today!
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surge sounds cool!
    You'll get back to 113 soon enough ^___^ <3 hopefully.
    Good luck, luff!
    Whenever I hear about your laundry issues, I feel bad because I've got a maid to do shit for me so I can be lazy. :'c
    <3 Luff you, Kes, sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gould be back to 113 soon :)
    Nice plans, I hope tomorrow goes well for you!
    The surge diet looks good, I might do it over the holidays, because I think it will be achievable at home :)
    Cute thinspo!
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Surge Diet! I wonder if you deduct your exercise from the calories you intake... it doesn't say in the instructions, so I'm guessing not.

    You can totally lose 5 pounds in 10 days. You definitely have the will power and motivation!

    Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has to be water weight. No biggie. The Surge diet seems interesting! Can't wait to see how it works!! And make tomorrow better than today <3

    ReplyDelete