Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ruri wanted pictures of my cat so you get pictures of my cat and one of them has my little dog in it.

I realized a little after 10pm last night that I didn't eat nearly as many calories as I thought I had.  I thought I had eaten like 2000+ but I had about 1200.  Not as bad.  Not as good as I would have liked, but not as bad as I thought it would be.  I had done some exercising to try to counter it and when I was taking a break I decided to try to figure out how many calories I ate so I could figure out how much I should work out.  Then I realized I didn't need to workout nearly as much.  Celebratory workout!  Today will hopefully be better.  Grilled pizza for supper last night.  Grilled pork chops (~400 if I eat about 6 oz) tonight.  I'm hoping to stay under 900.  I would like to stay under 900 everyday from now on.  If you've ever heard the thing where you multiply your goal weight by 10, that's how many calories you need to maintain your goal body weight so if you eat that then eventually you will reach your goal weight.  So at one point I wanted to weigh 90.  But AA says that would be too skinny.  He said 100 was ok though so I may stop at 100.  Or I may decide to go with 90.  I need to quit letting people's opinions influence me so much.  Either way, I'm going with 900.  It will help me get to 100 quicker than 1000 would and 900 sounds like a decent number.  Of course I plan on staying under 900 as much as possible. Once I find a job it'll be easier (I think... I hope so anyway...).  I may slowly cut back until I'm at like 500 calories or something once I get a job.  I would like to be able to do that anyway.


I weigh less than 115.  I'd say 114.5-ish.  The little arrow thing was under the 115 mark but not far enough under to look like 114.  But with 1200 calories and only about 20 minutes of exercise, that seems pretty good.  I'm going to workout after I post this.  I need to do cardio while everyone is gone.  I would like to be 113 tomorrow, but I doubt that will happen.  114 or 113.5-ish would be good.  I hope I can be under 113 by Friday.  I want a new LW.  My LW is 113.  I can't allow myself to go back up.  I can't.  I must keep going down.











~Kes

8 comments:

  1. Keep working hard
    and ur cat and dog are both adorable! <3
    hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!! i am really jealous of your cat. I live in an apartment that doesn't allow pets:( but as soon as I can I am getting a kitten or two!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww your cat it so cute!
    GWx10 sounds about right, that's really good actually :) so I will be able to eat around 950 when I reach my UGW, that sounds good :)
    Lovely thinspo :)
    Good luck!
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG your kitty is super cute!
    Best of luck with the calorie goal thing, I had never heard that before.
    So that means I will be able to eat 940 cals/day when I get to my goal.
    Sounds good to me.
    Hope you have a wonderful day and are doing all right.
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute kitty! I have 2, but neither of them have long hair, I love the way they look but idk if I could put up with all the shed fur =P
    Im sure that you will keep losing weight eating 900 calories a day. That is really interesting about gw x 10, I had wondered about how many calories I would have to eat to maintain a weight..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the pics, your cat is so cute! -x-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pets are adorable! And your thinspo is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. D'aww ^^ so fluffy!
    That's a really... weird way to calculate, never heard that before and I can see the logic I guess, but mine would be more than I usually eat lol.
    I know what you mean about taking peoples opinions too seriously, every time I come to a conclusion something happens or someone says something and I have to re think everything and nothing ever gets done!
    Congrats on going down, even if it is a little it's important because you need that first step :)

    ReplyDelete