Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Welcome to my new followers.

I've been lacking the ability to concentrate.  I try to focus and get things done but it is so fucking hard and I don't have a clue why.

My weight this morning was 113.  113 is my lowest.  I've been there once before, but I gained.  I'm back now though.

I'm sure you all wonder how the fast went.  I managed from 9:30 pm until like 5:30 pm.  20 hours.  I was getting quite bitchy.  People kept calling the fucking house to.  Grandma, my sister, recorded message, my dad's friend. All within 2 hours.  Why?!  I baked some bar cookie like things.  They aren't very good.  I didn't take any tastes or anything when I was mixing it.  And then I baked them and "ate" two.  They are sitting in my drawer in a napkin yet.  I tried them after I gave in to food.  They aren't that good.  I'm glad I only hid 2.  I ate like 1 of the bar cookie things, a peach, two bites of a pork chop (the rest got fed to the cats and dog) and I ate a few chocolate chips and chips and salsa and some frozen yogurt.  It seems like a lot off food but I had just a little of a  lot of stuff.  I had been craving food in general most of the day and I wasn't wanting 1 thing so I went with a little bit of several things.  I wish I could have gone those 4 more hours but I didn't need my parents coming back and me being a major bitch either.

I've had a peach, 1/4 of a grilled cheese, and two egg roll wrappers with 14 g mozzarella cheese.  It totals about 290.  I remembered my dad has a scale thing that he uses to weigh packages to mail (he's an E-Bay/auction addict and mails stuff a lot so he uses it to know how much to charge people for shipping) and I can use it to weigh things.  Super simple.  It's nice.  I weighed the cheese and I weighed the peaches for the hell of it and I weighed some potatoes so I may bake a potato later and I'll know which one to use and how many calories it is.  I can only use it while everyone is gone though.  They would freak if they knew I was weighing food to calculate calories.  But it makes it nice.  I can figure out just how much pasta to make and how much cheese to use and everything.

If anyone knows any online divorce websites that are trustworthy let me know.  Comment of e-mail.  I don't want to talk/write about the shit with D.  It's only going to make me cry (again...) and my mom will be home soon and I can't be looking like I've been crying.  I doubt any of you wants to read that bs drama.  I'll tell you if you want to know but not right now.  Even if you don't want to know I might tell it some other time.  Just not now.

I was thinking about posting personal pictures sometime like tomorrow or something but I don't know.  Comment and let me know if I should or not and if you want to see something (like a picture of my little dog while he's getting a bath or something) let me know and I'll see what I can do.  I will edit pictures if I feel the need to.  Example: Someone wants to know what AA looks like, so I may blur out his face or crop off his head completely or psychopaint his face (or the entire picture) or something.











~Kes

8 comments:

  1. Well done in getting back to 113 :)
    I love sampling lots of differant foods instead of just eating one thing :) it makes calories difficult though, because my kitchen scale is only accurate to 10g, because its one of those ones that uses weights :/ your dads sale sounds great :) and well done on not eating any cake mixture!
    I would love to see some of your photos :)
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG congrats on the fast and the 113! You are so amazing in my eyes and totally inspiring. I am doing a fast today as it happens, and so far it's going very well. :) I am excited to see if I can keep this up until I go to sleep. I have a food scale that I bought from the grocery store and it came with a little measuring cup for ounces and stuff. I use it a lot to count calories by weight. I would love to see some pictures! :D I will probably get around to posting some next week. Anyway, keep up the good work chica!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY grats on getting back to your lw! Thats amazing. I wish I had a food scale, I am stuck looking on the box for how many oz total, then trying to divide up the food in my head to find how much to eat. I want to see some pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so lucky you have a food scale :p
    I feel for you though, I can only measure food in cups when no one's around. One time my mom walked in on me while I was measuring watermelon in a cup and she was all freaky :p

    Sorry about how things are going with D,
    But know that you can always tell us anything :), This is, after all, the only place where we can let out. So use it if it makes you feel better.

    Oh and if you'd be comfortable with posting pictures then do it :D
    You should totally post pics of your dog tho, I love dogs :3

    But be careful. I posted pictures once then removed them because my blog was SO close to being found out by some people in real life. I couldn't risk it :(

    And congrats on your lowest weight! You deserve to be happy :)

    I hope everything goes well with D,
    Good luck, and keep us posted!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on 113!

    I have a food scale that's accurate to 1g, I got it at kmart for like $20. It might be worthwhile to have one of those, even if you just have it with your own stuff.

    I'm going to be following your blog from now on. I'm just getting back on my journey after ballooning up and looking for friends who have similar goals. Hopefully I'll see you around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great you're back at your lowest!
    i got some scale for food too. my bro caught me once or twice and so did my parents, but i lied to em and told em it was for me guessing how heavy the stuff is and then checking it (that i'd like to "improve that skill" and stuff) - noone's grown suspicious yet, but that's my family. just in case someone catches you, maybe it'll help.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that is amazing!
    Well done, Kes!
    I wish I was back at my lowest weight.
    Sigh.
    About 19 more pounds to go.
    Hope you are doing well.
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. that must feel amazing to be at your lowest!
    I, for one, always love pet pictures:D

    ReplyDelete