Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

I just realized that if I get on antidepressants the doctor will weigh me every time I go.  Fuck.  That probably wouldn't be a good thing.  I don't know what they have down for my height but I wouldn't be able to end up underweight easily then because my weight will be monitored.  Fuck...  Maybe if work goes well and I make some friends there or something, I won't need them.  I hope not anyway...
My mother went to a town to do some shopping and I went with her.  We ate lunch out and my dad brought home donuts after he went to town earlier today.  So I've had a donut, cereal, 5 chicken nuggets, a baked potato with broccoli and cheese, milk, and tea with some wild berry syrup shit in it.  So I've had like 1100+ calories today.  And supper is going to be sweet corn and pork chops which will be another 600+ calories.  Today fucking sucks.  I really need to exercise.  I want to do cardio but I can't.  >:(  And my mother said something about probably going out to Applebee's tomorrow night for supper.  It's my aunt and uncle's anniversary so we will probably going with them and my grandma or something like that.  So I will be luck if I weigh in less than 114 Tuesday (if I weigh in on Tuesday).  I got to sort of weigh in earlier after I wrote my post.  My dad had gone to town and my mother was taking a shower so I grabbed the scale and weighed in real quick.  112.  Not too bad I guess.  Considering how many calories I have been eating and everything, I should be glad it wasn't more.  Although I do tend to try to round things up.  I'm getting hungry but it's not quite 4 pm yet.  I think I'll make some tea and take a QuickTrim or two and finish reading some blogs and watch Death Note.  I've commented some today.  Sometimes I just don't know what to say though...  So I say nothing because I don't want to end up saying the wrong thing.  I'm always afraid I'll say the wrong thing...











~Kes

4 comments:

  1. sorry about the bad day, my parents are always like that, give their daughter fattening food

    good thing your scale didn't show a bad number though

    stay strong :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know how you feel, my parents always give me food and it's like, i really dont want this. they never listen anyway...stay strong though, xo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you could never say anything wrong darling
    and I hope you dont need to take the anti
    depressants. If you ever need someone I'm
    here for you.

    and I hate that family and food
    always seem to pair up

    ReplyDelete