I wasn't going to be cutting off too much hair. And I will probably buy a box dye. I may just do a semi-permanent one or try the Jell-o or Kool-Aid tinting sort of thing (if I find the right color) since it won't last as long and will be cheaper and not as harsh. I kinda want it reddish. I might post pictures later but I'm going to have to get ready for work in like and hour so I'll post pictures sometime when I have more time.
And I have decided that I kinda want to be small enough to comfortably wear kids' clothes. Like a large or extra large depending on the style/what it is. I know I will be too tall to wear the pants. But kids have some amazing looking clothes. K-Mart has some really amazing looking kids' shirts and I would love to be able to wear some of them someday. Other stores have cute kids clothes too. I could probably wear some of it depending on what it is and how stretchy, but it wouldn't be as comfortable as I would like. I think that I'll be in the 105-107 lb range when I can fit in kids' clothes.
And I've decided that today I will re-start dieting. I see no point in waiting until tomorrow. I consider Sunday the start of the week and Sunday starts a new work week at K-Mart and everything. Why should I put it off one more day? I made a change and I may make more so that I can actually stick to it, but it is currently as follows:
- Weigh in at least once a week but no more than 3 times a week.
- 7350 calories per week. It averages out to 1050 calories per day. Of course, less than 7350 per week is encouraged. This will hopefully make it a little easier to stick to.
- 3.5 hours of exercise each week. It averages out to .5 hours a day. With work and everything, it's going to take me a while to figure out when I can work out and such, so my old plan of 5 hours would be too difficult because I still need energy to work. I have 4 days this week where I can easily work out before work and have time to rest before I go to work. And Saturday, if the weather is nice, I can go to the park and hike or something after work. I just have to remember to take extra clothes because my work clothes are not meant for hiking.
- 6+ glasses of water, tea, coffee, and other drinks that are less than 5 cals per cup. Slightly different than before, but coffee (drip) has 2 calories per cup as it is and instant coffee has 4 calories. And most Crystal Light drinks and other 0 cal drinks actually have some carbs in them which means that they have calories. Most have less than 1 gram of carbs and 1 gram of carbs has 4 calories so those drinks have less than 4 calories in them.
- Take 2 Xenadrine Ultra pills at least twice a day. 3 times a day is preferred, but with work, it may be difficult to take them 3 times a day. And preferably 30 minutes before meals.
That's my plan. I'm drinking a cup of tea now and I'm going to buy more tea after work. I'm going to take my Xenadrine Ultra in a minute (once I publish this post) and wait 30 minutes and then eat some watermelon or cantaloupe (does anyone besides me actually call a cantaloupe a musk melon? Or am I the only one? I said cantaloupe because most if not everyone will know what I am referring to but if I say musk melon people might have no idea.). I'll eat some Greek yogurt before I go to work and maybe a little more fruit or a veggie. I'm going to try to eat healthy most of the day but allow myself either a couple small treats a day or one larger treat. If I can skip my treat or find a healthier treat, I will.
I think I will do a separate post with a picture of how my hair currently is and the styles I am considering and other random pictures either tonight or tomorrow. If I do it tomorrow, I will have a separate weight loss sort of post with thinspo and I will try to keep things divided.