Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Weight: 117-118-ish
Gain of 1-2 lbs
Not as bad as I thought it might be.  I ate ice cream and pasta and a jelly donut and other junk food yesterday because my throat has been getting worse.  I thought the ice cream would make it feel better and there isn't much that's healthy and soft/mushy around the house unless I was too make something and after Lion King last night, I didn't feel that ambitious.  But today I'll probably make a soup and eat that all day.  I'm not taking Dexatrim today because those pills are kinda on the bigger side and with my throat hurting as bad as it is, I don't know that I could swallow them.  I just took some cold medicine and those pills are smaller than the Dexatrim and those pills were hard to get down.  Speaking of Deaxatrim, I took 2 yesterday.  Considered taking more but decided not to.  My hunger was fine. I ate too much though because of my throat as I mentioned.  Because my throat was hurting, I kind of ate when I wasn't hungry thinking that it would make my throat feel better.  But swallowing in general hurts today.  At least restricting will be easy.  Can't swallow means I can't eat so liquids and semi-solids it is.  Soup, jello, maybe some pudding or Greek yogurt.










~Kes

7 comments:

  1. ugh, as much as I hate having a sore throat, I love how thin I feel after a few days (usually because I cant drink water.
    dont worry about yesterday. when your body is getting sick it needs whatever it wants lol
    GOOD LUCK!

    HB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon!
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sucks, i just got over a cold and it was the worst >.< tis the season I guess. drink lots of tea, it will help your throat! and it's calorie free haha :)
    nice blog btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better soon! I used to get sore throats to the extreme before but I find taking vitamin C helps prevent colds a lot

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the thinspo and i hope you'll feel better soon! I hate being sick, it just plain sucks. on the bright side, all i can usually eat is soup and saltines, so i end up losing weight like crazy! <3

    ReplyDelete