Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Somehow I keep gaining.  So obviously, I have to do things differently.  Like a lot differently.  Today is pretty much fucked already.  But tomorrow is a new day.  I will restrict and, if possible, fast.  I will exercise everyday.  I will lose weight.  I will be 115 or less by next Friday.  I weighed 119 (WTF?!) this morning.  I don't know how I gained 2 lbs, but I did.  So I must lose 4 lbs in 1 week.  I'm hoping those 2 lbs were water weight or something.  But shit has to change.  I can't take all of this shit any more.  If I can get away with eating only once a day, I will.  I will fill up on water if I am hungry.  Tea if I am craving flavor.  I won't get a chance to weigh in until Monday.  It will suck, but hopefully it will motivate me.  I have to get back on track.  Any tips, exercises, ect. are completely welcomed.  I'm also thinking about buying diet pills when I get paid.  It's been a while since I've had some and I was trying to lose weight without them, but I don't know if I can.  Should I buy some or see how this week goes?  And any suggestions on a good one?  I was going to do a picture post but I feel so shitty about myself that I don't want to.  And I don't have anything else I want to talk about.  I need this fat and gross, disgusting weight off of me.  I have 7 days to lose 4 lbs and I have 33 days to lose 10 lbs.  Both will happen.










~Kes

3 comments:

  1. I love how motivated you sound! I'm right around the same weigh (115, and struggling with a plateau)-- do you want to email me at linab93@gmail.com and plan a fast? I also have texting if that'd work better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can definitely do it :) loving the thinspo as well! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. me and you both.
    i just keep gaining. fuck that.
    i'm on SGD. i'm hoping that works.
    let's see.
    4lbs by friday! you can definitely do that, kes! <3
    awesome thinspo.
    we stand together in this. until the very end!

    ReplyDelete