Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I've managed to push everyone away.  I guess it just shows that I am worthless and that I'm just a waste of space.  No one cares.  J won't talk to me and AA told me to fuck off.  That leaves me with....  uh...  no one.  I don't know what to do.  I want to die.  I might as well.  I don't see any other option left.  I feel too sick now to want to eat.  I was planning breakfast and lunch and snacks.  Now, I'm just not going to eat.  Restricting won't be a problem now.  Hopefully by next week I'll be skinny enough to die.

~Kes

7 comments:

  1. Oh honey :(

    things will be ok :(

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. it will only get better from here <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. big hug :)
    everything will be okay sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry you're so blue. i know i'm an invisible stranger online, but you do have me&i think you're brilliant. one day at a time, babygirl.
    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry <3 You're not a waste of space, not even a little bit. Take care, you're worth it and anyone who thinks otherwise can go fuck themselves. It'll be okay.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're not a waste of space or worthless, and people do care. :(
    Everybody has times like these, it will get better.

    < 3 < 3 < 3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope things get better soon, kes! sending love and hugs your way! xx

    ReplyDelete