Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Things aren't going well.  I got into a huge fight with that bitch that decided to put me through this hellish thing called life.  And well, I spent 3 hours walking around this little-ass town and the surrounding country roads because the bitch got all "it's my fucking car - you aren't leaving" and I was like whatthefuckever I'll fucking walk and she was like "no you're not".  Bitch.  I'll walk if I fucking want.  I'll be 20 in 1 week.  I can leave if I fucking want.  Otherwise it's unlawful imprisonment.  So now I have a bloody ankle/heel area because the shoes I wore rubbed and made blisters and I ended up bleeding.  Now my sock is gross and my shoe is slightly too.  But my shoes were brown so it isn't too bad.  I'm like craving drugs.  I may look into seeing if I can get some.  I'm thinking about fasting tomorrow.  I have orientation at 8 am until like 1 or 2 pm and then work at K-Mart from 3 until 10:30 so I could definitely fast.  So I think I will.  Being so pissed off and such killed my appetite.  I think I'm gonna shower and go to bed.  Sorry I never got around to reading and commenting on blogs.

~Kes

7 comments:

  1. Oh Kes!
    :( I hope you get feeling better..

    xx

    HB

    ReplyDelete
  2. i as well hope you're feeling better, lovely. _>
    just be careful, love.
    x

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, honey. I am so sorry you are going through that! We are here thinking of you. I hope things get better soon. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay strong.. You will move on and things will get better,

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope things get better for you kes! we're all here for you<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. xoxo
    good luck on the fast, and don't let her freak you out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. good luck with your struggles, and with the fast. xx

    ReplyDelete