Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Sooooo....  My work schedule next week is really fucked up.  I'm working a lot.  At both jobs.  Training at the new one and working at K-Mart.  Crazy hecticness.  The good thing is, it will be easy to restrict.  But K-Mart is really pissing me off.  I got bitched at for not knowing how to make signs.  Sorry I'm not fucking trained to do softlines and therefore I don't know how to.  The store manager of all people should at least know that I am ONLY a cashier because they keep refusing to train me to do anything else.  They will however, corner me and try to get me to work more/longer shifts and they know that if I can, I will usually take it.  But when I am covering someone shift in softlines like I was last night, I should NOT be getting bitched at for not knowing how to do something.  It's NOT my fucking department.  And I had requested to have all of Wednesday off and then not to come in before 2pm on Thursday.  I requested that off like 3+ weeks in advance.  What does K-Mart do?  Schedules me to work 12pm-5:45pm on Wednesday and gives me all of Thursday off.  Fucking assholes.  I have to go pick K up from her class at like 5:45.  It's at least an hour drive.  I cannot be there in time to pick her up if I'm working that shift.  Fucking assholes.  I'm like so fucking close to turning in my two week notice...  I want the money from two jobs though.  It'll be easier once the training at my other job is done though.  I hope...  I'm working 2:15 to 6:15 today because of a giant scheduling mess.  Yet another scheduling mess...  I'm so mind-fucked from trying to work out two schedules.  Tonight I'm hoping to either see AA or hook up with the guy from the party.  I'm not sure if I should give him a blog name or not.  But if I do, I don't know what name to give him.  I can't do the first letter of his first name because that's T and T is my sister.  So I guess I'll wait and see if I end up talking about him more.  Or maybe when I find out his last name (I think I know due to Facebook creeping but I'm not sure that it's him) I'll use that initial or something.  Anyway, at like 9pm I'm going to take a coworker so she can go do karaoke.  I don't sing but I said I would go.  Apparently my sister T's boyfriend called her at like 4am and told her he cheated.  And she kinda lives (might turn to lived real soon) with him most of the time because she can't drive from home in Illinois to work (1 1/2 hours away) and work 12 hour days.  So she was pretty much living with him because it was closer (30-ish min to work).  So I had to listen to my mother bitch about that situation.  Anyway, I should probably start getting ready for work.  I've had like 600 calories so far.  Kind of a lot.  But I don't plan on really eating for the rest of the day.  I hope anyway.  If I do eat, I'll try to make sure it's healthy.  I did some exercising.  I need to do more tomorrow.  Mainly abs.  I need to make sure I don't look pregnant in the dress I plan on wearing Wednesday.












~Kes

2 comments:

  1. need someone beat up? I'll do it!

    Hang in there babe and keep up the awesome work!

    Thinking of you, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ughhhh work can be a bitch and a half sometimes! I'd probably just call in sick if I were in that mess, but idunno how it works at your job and I don't want to suggest that and have you end up fired or something.

    Goodluck with that though!

    Also, can I just say that I friggen HATE jobs that schedule you only like one or two weeks at a time. I think it's soooo stupid! a lot of my friends have jobs like that, and it's SO ANNOYING! All of my past part-time jobs gave me monthly (at least) schedules! I had one job that actually gave me a 3 month schedule! I loved it!

    ReplyDelete