Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

I woke up still drunk.  I puked.  Twice unintentional, once intentional.  I felt like I was going to puke so I decided to try to speed up the process.  I was still drunk about 12 hours after I stopped drinking.  I had probably 4/5 of a 750 ml (a fifth size) bottle.  Mostly straight.  I had like 1 or 2 strong mixed drinks.  Met a guy.  He wants to hook up some time.  He's pretty good looking.  But he's a drug dealer.  Who also refuses to try to get me certain drugs.  Like AA but AA doesn't really do the whole drug using/dealing thing anymore.  I want some Adderall.  Why is it so hard to find it???  I want it mainly to help me lose weight.  Because it makes you lose your appetite.  I need sleep.  I'm quite depressed.  Yesterday was a very shitty day.  Most of the time I was drinking I was by myself.  Fucking awesome...  I was miserable.  Never going to even try to do anything for my birthday ever again.  I don't know if I will ever drink again either.  I'm tired so I'm going to bed.

~Kes

Sorry for the shitty post.

2 comments:

  1. Drink loads of water and have a piece of dry toast - it will settle your tummy and you will feel much better :)

    I feel ttly old when I think about my "young days of drinking" lol


    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, kes. <3 i hope you feel better.

    no need to apologize, we all have our rough days.

    ReplyDelete