Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Just a short update because I have to get to bed.  I've had Fuze (10), a Special K cereal bar thing (90), a Nutrigrain bar (140), 2 Hershey's kisses (~50), 1/2 cherry bagel (~200?) with some margarine (~75?).  Total of ~465.  Not bad.  Saw AA today.  And well, I like him for some strange reason.  And I kissed him and he kissed back.  And now I have no clue.  I'm married and I still like J.  But I'll probably hang out with AA quite a bit.  He wants to see me again tomorrow.  And I have the job interview tomorrow.  Nervousnesses.  Of all different kinds.

~Kes

3 comments:

  1. aww. Just try to relax hun. your heart will lead you in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOOODDDDD LUCK on your interview! Let us know how it goes!
    Also, I agree with Beth, everything will work out for the best <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your interview, Kes, love! This post felt like a wave of nostalgia, as if part of a fairytale really! strange, isn't it? That's such a wonderful intake! <3 you're doing so well. *gleams*
    Also, I agree with both Beth and Leigha. I suck at relationships, but your heart will lead you to it! <3

    ReplyDelete