Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

I'm not sure what to say.  I saw AA yesterday.  Talked with K some about the party.  Got my ugly sweat for an ugly sweater party.  Not sure when it will be but we are having one when J comes back on leave.  I have to get my TB test checked today and I need to set up a physical yet for my new job.  AA has my mind all jumbled.  I like him.  A lot.  I almost think I might love him...  As long as my mind is a complete jumbled mess, I probably won't be writing/typing much.  I just don't know what to say.  And I don't want to end up annoying by just talking about AA all the time.  As for my weight, I didn't get a chance to weigh in yesterday and today I think I'm bloated/retaining water because I'm up to like 119 where I was 116-117 two days ago.  2-3 lbs in 2 days can't be all fat.  Right?  Anyway, with hopefully over-estimations for most of the calories, I've had 3 Milkways (the caramel ones - 300 cals for 3), 1/2 cherry bagel with like 1/2 tablespoon margarine (it was less than 1/2 a bagel but I'll call it half - 175 for the bagel and the margarine was 35) and I had a bowl of corn, green beans, and broccoli with some soy sauce (I would guess 100 cal for corn, 45 for green beans, and 75 for broccoli and 40 for the say sauce).  That gives me a total of 770 calories.  And I think I'll take a Slimfast shake to work (180) just in case, but I'm gonna try not to drink it.  If I drink it, I'll be at 950 calories.  I've been cleaning some but I doubt I burned many calories.  I'll clean more when I get home.  And maybe do some actual exercising?  Maybe...  Now that I'm thinking about it, I have apples in my car yet.  I'll take one of those for work and I'll either have that or the Slimfast or nothing.  Sounds like a plan to me.











No comments:

Post a Comment