Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Kin is NOT great.  He fucking fucked a bunch of shit up for me.  Him and his damn family/friends.  Never fucking trust a Moe.  Never.  NONE of them.  Long story short, Kin totaled my car (it's technically my parents' car) and it only had comprehensive insurance so I doubt the insurance company will do much of anything.  Kin or one of his family/friends (one of the Moes) drained my checking account.  Oh, Kin totaled my car after a high speed chase from the cops.  Actually 2 chases.  I was left alone with Kin's brother at Kin's brother's house (Kin left and went to some bars - I was going to go with him but he left and I didn't know it until someone said he had been there and left).  Kin's brother was drunk and high and held me against my will in his house for 5 hours before I finally managed to escape.  I have bruises from him restraining me.  Kin's brother took my phone and I may or may not get it back.  Depends on if the police find it.  I went 28 hours without sleeping.  I'm in no mood to eat.  Watch my weight drop now.

~Kes

4 comments:

  1. Omg, are you ok? Hope your bruises aren't too bad and you get your phone back! What a twat!
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear that, honey.. please try to get away from them, even leave your phone behind. You don't deserve people like that around you, they are bad influence.
    Stay safe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg! That's so terrible! :( Stay away from those wackos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!
    I am so sorry to hear that you went through that, yet so glad to hear that you are still here to talk of it.
    I do not think I would touch that family with a ten-foot pole.
    If you can get out, do so, and soon!
    Hope things look up for you, love.
    Hang in there. <3

    ReplyDelete