Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

I've been up since 4:30am after being woken up at 1:30am by my little dog Chunky.  He wanted to sleep in my room.  I worked and had a horrible fucking day.  I wish today had not happened.  Anyway, I'm gonna have only about 6 hours of sleep tonight (thank whatever-you-believe-in I don't work Saturday) and I gotta work tomorrow.  I did manage to get a  new phone (hopefully it won't turn into a p.o.s. after 2 or 3 days) after over 2 hours of waiting.  And I did manage to restrict well.  I had about 385 calories today.  A high protein Slimfast made from powder and skim milk and a regular canned Slimfast and 2 Pringles.  I've been gone like all day from work and phone and shit.  So yeah.  I'm gonna go to bed and maybe tomorrow I'll vent if I'm still in a horrible mood.  I have a lot to vent/rant about.

~Kes

2 comments:

  1. hugs for the bad day <3

    good restricting - be careful :)

    have a good sleep

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you had a bad day :( But good job on the intake! I would NOTTTT have been able to stop at only 2 pringles! haha! Hope things get better <3

    ReplyDelete