Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Starting today, I'm calorie counting as much as possible, taking diet pills, and exercising at least a little everyday.  Tomorrow I'm going to have AA show me exercises.  AA is ok with me losing weight as long as I eat twice a day and I'm somewhat healthy about it.  He doesn't know how many calories I need a day or how many a person should even eat, so his version of healthy might equal 750 calories.  I haven't quite figured it out yet.  I do know that he can't read the nutrition label to figure out calories in a container or anything.  But he likes sports and working out so he will be a good workout buddy.  And he will make sure I stick to it.  He is ok with me taking diet pills but I can't take as many as the bottle says.  Like my MetaboLife is 2 pills 3 times a day.  I can take 2 pills 2 times a day.  And Dexatrim is 2 pills 2 times a day.  He says I can take 1 pill 2 times a day.  I'm not sure if I should post what I eat on here or calorie counts or anything.  Comment and let me know what you think?  I'm thinking I'm going to weigh in once a week on Mondays and measure every 2 weeks or 4 weeks.  Not sure which yet....  It'll probably be every 2 because it'll be easier to keep track of.  Anyway, my weight and measurements from today:

Weight - 125 lbs

Measurements:
Upper arms - 11 inches
Forearms - 9 inches
Bust - 34.5 inches
Ribs (below bust) - 29 inches
Waist - 29.5 inches (I hope I'm just bloated - my waist should be smaller than my ribs...)
Hips - 34.5 inches
Butt - 36 inches
Thighs - 21 inches
Calves - 14 inches

Hopefully I'll have some good changes soon.  And AA and I will probably get a membership to the Y soon with a little help from my sister.  It's $39/mo for household (discounted for 15 months) with a $25 activation fee.  But with it being mid month we would have to pay for the rest of this month (discounted rate) and next month and it comes to like $75 total.  I don't want to pay that so my sister might pay $20 or $25 and she would get to go.  I told her after that I would pay every month and she could go for free. Ok my sister said she would do that.  Super happy.  :)  So I guess that's about it...  Thinspo!










~Kes

3 comments:

  1. i wonder what kind of workouts he'll be making you do. keep us informed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think weigh in once a week sounds good! I hope workouts with AA go well! :) I always love Your thinspo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gl with the counting hon - and Happy valentines :)

    ReplyDelete