Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Still Kind of Worthless...

I did manage to skip supper last night.  I went to see my boyfriend.  He didn't make me eat.  I told him that I didn't want to.  He didn't even try to make me eat.  He offered me food but he was ok with me saying no.  So last night went ok.  I didn't clean.  I read blogs instead.  Today hasn't gone too good.  Food-wise ok so far.  Exercise-wise horrible.  I haven't exercised.  My sister has been here so I couldn't.  She left as I was typing this. I also haven't exercised because I have a tooth that is killing me.  It started hurting Sunday night. It hurt yesterday but it just keeps getting worse.  And OTC pain meds aren't working anymore.  If they are working some, I'd hate to know how bad my tooth would hurt without them.  It's been giving me a headache.  If I workout I might end up hurting worse.  So I might do crunches or something.  Won't burn many calories but it's something.  I go to the dentist later today.  Actually about 2 1/2 hours.  Since my tooth hurt it's kind of kept me from stuffing my fat face.  I drank some Fuze (10) when I got up so I could take more pain pills.  Then 2 hours later I ate a granola bar(140).  It kind of hurt to eat.  Then like 1 1/2 hours later I ate half a bowl of cereal (65) with 1/2 cup milk (40) and 5 pretzels (30).  Total of 285 so far.  The cereal and pretzels hurt to eat.  And just sitting here my tooth hurts.  I took my monroe out because I thought it might help make my tooth not hurt.  Not so sure that it's working.  I might put it back in after the dentist.  Granted my mouth doesn't end up really swollen or anything.  Hopefully I can get away with not eating much for the rest of the day.  I would love to stay under 700 cals.  I think 700 cals a day sounds good.  I think I'll go do some simple exercises like crunches and squats.

Sorry for the constant bitching about my tooth.  It could have been worse though.  Believe me, it definitely could have been worse.

~Kes

No comments:

Post a Comment