Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Sick

I'm currently sick. Fever, sore throat, cough, stuffy nose. I've been drinking loads of juice. At least there's vitamins in it. And the sore throat is keeping me from wanting to eat so the juice is at least proving calories so I can hopefully get better because I am completely miserable. I had to work yesterday and then I started counseling at a new place. I really don't want to go to counseling but I don't like having ptsd flashbacks either. I couldn't tell the counselor everything. I just can't ever tell anyone everything. There's only been one person to validate what happened. Everyone else gives neutral or negative responses. Like 'Oh, ok' or 'You shouldn't have ___' and I stopped telling people what happened. It's been over 4 years. I was told by my last counselor that I was over it when I said just the very basics. I knew I wasn't over it but I knew that meant he wouldn't be helpful. So we'll see how things go with this counselor.

My weight is horrible. Hopefully being sick will help fix that since my throat hurts too much to eat. The weather is starting to get better also, so hopefully I can get outside and exercise soon. Hope everyone is having a good day.

~kes

No comments:

Post a Comment